Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:21:08 -0500
From:      "Robert Myers" <ccrider@whiterose.net>
To:        "'Ryan Masse'" <rmasse@mastery.ca>, "'FreeBSD-Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: email virus | sendmail block

> apparantly theres an email virus going around entitled
> "hahaha" or something
> similar. Is there any way to have sendmail block a message
> with specified
> strings in the title and/or body?

	I am not aware of anything for sendmail specifically.  You could use
procmail to sort email on your system, then use the /etc/procmailrc to
filter all
emails that have a certain subject.  I also read something, I cannot
remember
the place, about Virus protection for Unix.  I think I read it in a white
paper posted
to Bugtraq, you can search the archives at http://securityfocus.com  or try
your
favorite search engine.