Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:24:59 +0400
From:      Vasily <admin@arfatur.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports install problem

Hello ALL,

I've CVSud-ed system till 4.6.2-RELEASE. For potrs I've used tag=.
But when I've tried to install some ports it's appeared a message
about error.
================
Error: your port uses an old layout.  Please update it to match this
bsd.port.mk.  If you have updated your ports collection via cvsup and
are still getting this error, see Q12 and Q13 in the cvsup FAQ on
http://www.polstra.com for further information.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/***/***.
I've looked through Q12 and Q13 and did everything according to
recommendation but result is the same.
Where to "dig" ?

--
Best regards,