Date:      Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:03:21 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Patch for APIC_IO SMP and PCMCIA controller

Hi,

I have placed a re-worked patch to prevent SMP kernels panicing when
you have a PCMCIA (PCCARD) controller in a SMP machine with APIC_IO.

The problem was the redirection of IRQs when APIC_IO is enabled.

I would like someone to review the patch, which makes use of the
isa_apic_irq() function to map ISA IRQs to APIC IRQs.
If I have no objections, I'll commit it.

New versions of pcic.c and pccard.c can be found at
ftp://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/pub/pcic

These are modified 3.1-Release files.

Bye
Roger
--