Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:08:30 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Subject:   seeking ezine help

Hi all,

Chris Coleman and I have recently organized a group of people into a team
to create a *BSD (obviously focusing on FreeBSD, but others are welcome)
ezine.

We've already got a great group of people, but we need some more help to
get us off and running.

Chris and I sat down and decided on a rough list of jobs that needed to be
filled.  I put them into a list on a web page and now we need to know what
people can help with.  Please take a look at the list and see what you
think you can help us out with.  If you have other ideas we welcome those
as well.  We're lacking in newsies (see web page description) and layout
people.  We could also use some help for Ryan Campbell in the graphics
department.  Heck we could use help in everything!

Once you've got an idea of what you want to/can do, follow the mailto link
at the top of the page (editor@ezine.freebsd.org) and let Chris and I know
what you're interested in.

The web page is located at:

	http://ezine.freebsd.org/  (this will be the development page)
	http://daemon-news.freebsd.org/  (this will be the released
						version eventually)

For now they're both the same.  :-)

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and we hope you can join us!

Brett