Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:11:10 -0400
From:      NemoX <i.think@nemox.looksharp.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KNE40BT in freebsd only getting 45KB/sec ftp transfer to win98  machine

Collionsion light is off
output of netstat -i
de0   1500  <Link>      00.c0.f0.38.02.9e     4347     0     4010     0     2

de0   1500  10/24         descartes           4347     0     4010     0     2

only 2 collisions

The hub is a generic 5 port 10baseT hub,  I'm not sure of anythign else on
it.

one thing i noticed is that the data light on the KNE40BT (  in the freebsd
machine ) is flashing steadily,  while the light on the win98 machine

--
DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited commercial electronic mail
will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this

US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets the
definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment. By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is punishable
by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater,
for each violation