Date:      Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:53:52
From:      "Mr. Jim Bankol" <jim_bankol@surimail.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir,

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction,
this is by it's nature of being utterly confidential & top secret.

I got your contact through the World Trade Encyclopedia. I am a Sierra
Leonean businessman. I was formally into the importation and sale of
medical equipment in my native country, Sierra -Leone. My operational
base was in Freetown, the capital city. In January 1999, when the
second civil war broke out in my country, my office and warehouse
were burnt by the Revolutionary United Front Rebels, who invaded
Freetown. In that attack, I lost all my properties and assets. I was
left with virtually nothing, except When the United Nations sent in
troops to quell the rebel's onslaught and there was a relative peace
in Freetown,
I returned to business, but this time, I invested my resources in the
Mining of Diamond which abounds in my country and I exported the
Diamond through the help of a third party, some Lebanese who were
very much versed in the industry to Antwerp in Belgium. The returns
I got from this business was quite good and my life was gradually
picking up again until early this year when the Sierra- Leonea.

The U.N obliged the government and it is now illegal to sell/buy
Diamond emanating from Sierra-Leone. Following this action, the
government of my country clamped down on all businessmen who had made
fortunes selling Diamond.

Consequently, my newly acquired properties were seized again and I
had no option than to leave the country immediately. But I did that
only
after I was able to first move my money out of the country. I had
US$10.500,000(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) in my domiciliary account in Freetown. I had to move the
money out of the Country through a very secret arranged channel. This
was done in very unconventional methods, by my friend an official at
the "Security Minting & Printing Company" of my country.

Now, the money is in OVERSEA COUNTRY under the custody of a private
financial outfit in abroad. The help I am now seeking is someone who
has the capabilities of receiving the US$10.500,000 in his bank
account, because I am on self-exile in a neighboring West African
country from where I am trying to work out my traveling documents to
enable me travel abroad.

All you need to have is a power of attorney from me, empowering you
as the recipient of this fund in your bank account. Secondly, after
the said fund has been remitted into your bank account , I would want
you to help me get a permanent resident permit in your country.

For your efforts and the expenses you may incur in the course of this
transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum. But we
shall have an agreement to the effect that you WILL NOT take or spend
out of my (70%) money until such a time when I am able to be with you.

Please, feel free to reach me on my  e-mail address
(jim_bankol@skarum.zzn.com). When sending an email do remember to
include your full name and your direct telephone/fax numbers
preferably your private telephone and fax lines.

I must apologize for the inconveniences this may cause you.

Waiting to hear from you .

Best regards,

Mr. Jim Bankol.