Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 04:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bogdan <vaidab@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Makefile problem

  Hy, I'm trying to make a port for a proggie that
uses its own ./install script. How can I declare
something like: INSTALL_SCRIPT in my Makefile ?

I've read /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk and found a
solution only for configuring: (but the script also
installs it)

HAS_CONFIGURE=         yes
CONFIGURE_SCRIPT=      ${WRKSRC}/install

What are the options here: should I write a separate
configure script ? Should I separate the configure and
the install part from ./install ?

I would also like to know how can I find out which
ports use: INSTALL_AS_USER (it there a search for
Makefile implemented?)

   Please cc the answer to me as I'm not on the
mailling list.