Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 08:44:29 +0200
From:      Herbert <h.j.s@gmx.at>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compiling tstdvd.c

Hei!

Are you talking about the tstdvd.c from the css-auth package?
There is a patch around for FreeBSD. Just apply it and then run make.
Can't remember where I have downloaded it from. If you can't find it
(css-auth.patch), just send me an e-mail.

Css-auth and watching DVDs with Xine works fine here (even in full
screen mode).

Herbert

* Bjarne Wichmann Petersen (mekanix@vip.cybercity.dk) [010428 00:12]: