Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sane\XSane

	Hi all! I've got sane and xsane running just fine as root, problem
is when I'm logged in as myself it can't find the scanner's device. I've
added a new group called scanner and added myself to that group. Both
pass1 (hp4c) and /dev/scanner (linked to pass1) have scanner as the group
owner. I still have the same problem, is there anything else I can check?

					Rick