Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:45:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Piotr"<piotrekk@excite.com>
To:        parish@magichamster.com,piotrekk@excite.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: howto use Konqueror as root while another user ?

if I try to start File Manager - Super User Mode, I put the root password and then I'm getting a lot of the following errors:

There was an error loading the module Navigation Panel.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module Print Management Tool.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module KSVGPlugin.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module Icon View.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

There was an error loading the module KHTML.
The diagnostics is:
file not found

etc.