Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:01:46 +0200
From:      Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any experience with T3/HSSI cards and FreeBSD?

--=====================_43881698==_.ALT

Richard,

Thanks.

In PCI format (as well at CompactPCI and PMC), www.lanmedia.com has both
DS3 ($4000)and HSSI ($3000) interfaces.  Their website mentions only
FreeBSD 2.2, not 3.2.

Who is Supercom??

Len

===============

Sorry, no.  I just talked with the fellow at Supercom, and was pleased
>that they support BOTH operating systems, FreeBSD AND Linux :-)
>
>By the way, you would need the PCI mezzanine adapter to use the card.
>
>All the best,
>
>-Richard

--=====================_43881698==_.ALT

Richard,<br>
Thanks.&nbsp; <br>
In PCI format (as well at CompactPCI and PMC),
has both DS3 ($4000)and HSSI ($3000) interfaces.&nbsp; Their website mentions only FreeBSD 2.2, not 3.2.<br>
Who is Supercom??<br>
Len<br>
Sorry, no.&nbsp; I just talked with the fellow at Supercom, and was pleased<br>
By the way, you would need the PCI mezzanine adapter to use the card.<br>
All the best,<br>
-Richard<br>