Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 00:25:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Norman C Rice <nrice@emu.sourcee.com>
Cc:        don@partsnow.com, John Kelly <jak@cetlink.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Data mirroring, how to do it?

You can also check out rsync, I stumbled on it while looking at the samba
pages at http://samba.anu.edu.au.  It's kind of an rdist/cvsup bastard
child, and it mingles nicely with ssh.

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB