Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:29:30 -0600 (CST)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@enteract.com>
To:        Len Conrad <lconrad@Go2France.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gmake pb's

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Len Conrad wrote:

> Really axious to give Listar a whirl, please help me get through gmake.

I don't have a 3.x development enviornment, so I can't see what happens on
3.4.  I've built listar on 3.2 systems with no trouble.  The changes you
need to make are to define BSDMOD, or undefine DYNMOD, if you don't want
dynamic modules.  This was .126, not .128.  I don't see anything that would
break it though.  Under 4.0 .128 compiles just fine, though I haven't tried
running it.   If I can get accessto a 3.4 system, I should be able to figure
it out.

Regards,

David