Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:13:19 +0200
From:      Thomas Moestl <t.moestl@tu-bs.de>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OFW_NEWPCI dmesg diffs

On Tue, 2003/07/01 at 21:01:39 -0700, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I tried the OFW_NEWPCI option and I'm missing the irq info in the
> dmesg output.

This is because the contents of the intline registers on boot are
mostly bogus, and we just set them to 255 (instead of preinitializing
them) on boot. That causes the interrupts to not turn up in the
resource list until they are actually allocated. This is just a
cosmetic issue.

> Everything works ok. The diff is attached.

Great!

	- Thomas

--
Thomas Moestl <t.moestl@tu-bs.de>	http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0015675/