Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:55:50 -0300
From:      Leandro Quibem Magnabosco <leandroqm@gmail.com>
To:        mahlerrd@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: First Traffic not graphing, Now nothing graphs anymore.

My main problem will always be getting traffic to graph.
I was able to solve the problem of the other ones not graphing by
re-indexing everything, but it is still not graphing the traffic on some
interfaces.
The other graphics of the same machines are working pretty good, but those
two interfaces are the only thing I did not manage to get to work.

Here is a verbose run of it:
http://www.pastebin.org/3414

The addresses were altered for security reasons.

Thank you.

--
Leandro Quibem Magnabosco.
leandroqm@gmail.com