Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:41:13 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Jim Mock <mij@osdn.com>
Cc:        "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steveo@eircom.net>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG, j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   More BETA evilness Re: BETA induced nervousness

(moved to -arch because...)

FYI I'm fighting this cause on the -arch list, I've just quoted
this message and added cc's to the people who have the authority
to fix it.

I want to be clear that it's not just me that's irritated by this.

My current solution is instead of -BETA have -STABLE-RC, the
'-RC' is there to give knowledgeable people a heads-up and
the '-STABLE' is prominent enough to reduce the amount of
concern.