Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:56:03 +0200
From:      Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude@gmx.de>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        sachs@cs.williams.edu
Subject:   c++rt0 =?iso-8859-1?Q?isn=B4t?= compiled by default

Hello,

I just wanted to compile the plugger port. There was one file missing: c++rt0.o
I followed the advice of somebody here on this list a few weeks ago to download
it from ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com,
but having a closer look on my system I found:

/usr/src/lib/csu/i386/c++rt0.c

Of course, I could compile this manually and place in /usr/lib (rather than
using this 6 year old file from gatekeeper ;-) ). I wonder why this isn´t
compiled in by default? Is my buildworld missing anything? Or is this a problem
of the ports files?
I just cc´ed the ports maintainer, but maybe somebody else can solve this
problem.

Ciao
Siegbert