Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2000 17:19:20 -0500
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, qa@FreeBSD.ORG, taguchi@tohoku.iij.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: Making XFree86-4 the default

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 06:43:42AM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:
# Hi,
#
# What do you guys think about making XFree86-4-* the default now?  With
# the split-up XFree86-4 ports and the xtt-* servers (which are
# basically 3.3.6 servers plus TrueType patches), I think everyone can
# have a reasonable system.

The only concern that I would have is about all the complaints
about 4.x not supporting enough video cards besides being generally
buggy.

-steve