Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:55:13 -0300 (BRT)
From:      "Nenhum_de_Nos" <matheus@eternamente.info>
To:        "Roman Divacky" <rdivacky@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linuxulator64

On Wed, July 23, 2008 14:36, Roman Divacky wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:47:49AM -0300, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
>> hail,
>>
>> I've read some time about this and as this is something that I really
>> look
>> forward to seeing in freebsd, I came to ask how is the state of this
>> feature now. when I'm able to run 64 bits linux bins from inside freebsd
>> can switch to breebsd in this box and begin testing this if necessary :)
>>
>> thanks in advance,
>
> there's a work in progress done by Dmitry Chagin, I'd say it's progressing
> well..
>
> current status (afaik) is that the basic program runs, but the "fancy"
> stuff (signals, dynamic loading of libraries etc.) does not...
>
> can you commetn a little dmitry?

Well, if anyone is familiar with Folding at Home (I bet so), and if its
smp client (that runs on 64bits linux only) is able to work, as far as
-CURRENT is satable enough for a desktop use I can migrate as soon as I
have time, which is not that long (one week from now, tops).

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be