Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:58:50 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Auto logout

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

* Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de> [20010716 17:09]: writing on the sub=
ject 'Re: Auto logout'
Christoph>=20
Christoph> Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong schrieb:
Christoph> >=20
Christoph> > Hi ;
Christoph> >      I want to configure my FBSD machine to auto-logout if the=
 system
Christoph> > detected the connection idle more than 10 minutes . How do I c=
onfigure
Christoph> > it  ?
Christoph>=20
Christoph> Have a look at /usr/ports/sysutils/idled.

Other than idled and having=20

set autologout=3D some_minutes in your shell's rc file, isn't there any
other solution from the base system? Just wondering??

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Once at a social gathering, Gladstone said to Disraeli, 'I predict, Sir, th=
at=20
you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease'. Disraeli replied,=
=20
'That all depends, sir, upon whether I embrace your principles or your=20
mistress.'=20

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--