Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:38:13 -0700
From:      Bob Frazier <bobf@mrp3.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   port bug, palm/palmpower

the Makefile for palm/palmpower has an IGNORE line so that the binary
can be manually fetched.  The statement prior to that (line 30)
currently reads

.if !exists(${DISTDIR}/${DISTNAME}.${EXTRACT_SUFX}) &&
!defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)

but should read

.if !exists(${DISTDIR}/${DISTNAME}${EXTRACT_SUFX}) &&
!defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)

(tested with latest FreeBSD 6-RELEASE and latest ports)

I attempted to go to the web site that contains the aforementioned file
but as expected it won't fetch directly.  Rather than jump through hoops
to obtain a copy of the file I used google and located a valid copy of
the distfile here:

 ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/distfiles/palmpower-1.0.2.tar.gz

I suppose they wouldn't mind if you use it