Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 16:49:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Auerbach <creep@cyberwar.com>
To:        questions@Freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp problems

Well, i am configuring ppp for my system. I have followed the
directions carefully that were in the handbook.  When i start ppp, i
choose dial.  I get a 'dial ok' and login ok' message, but no dialing
actually occurs.  Also when i start the ppp program it says that i
have no default value set. i presume this is in the ppp.conf file.  I
made that file meet my systems specifications, but it still wont
work.  I even tried term mode, my computer wont go to term mode, but
it goes to packet mode.  I need help from someone who can help me. Thanks

Jeff Auerbach			Cyber Warrior Inc.
				creep@cyberwar.com