Date:      11 Jun 2002 17:57:28 -0700
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        Chat FreeBSD <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: gui editors - mostly just griping (you've been warned) I gotta vent  somewhere.

Okay, I installed nedit and I do like what I see. I'll be using it and
one other new one I found - on the zend.org site, for web page
development. That one is big and has a ton of stuff I don't need but so
far it is working well for everything I need for php/html stuff. I'll
have both on my system now, and remove the others.
I certainly didn't intend for this to end up in a 'this is the best
editor' war.
Thanks for the suggestions,
Chip Wiegand
www.wiegand.org