Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:56:41 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   mythtv, FreeBSD 8.X and my pcHDTV-3000

So, As I mentionned a few weeks ago I have been looking at finally
getting my act together
and getting this pcHDTV up.

given the computer population around here it looks like the best use
for it would be to run
a mythtv server on my newly acquired BSD system, and let family
members run
mythtv clients on their OS-X laptops.

my first question is just for pointers.. do people have any tips on
versions,
patches or even pointers to docs I may have missed.

The card shows up as:
none1@pci0:4:1:0:       class=0x040000 card=0x30007063 chip=0x880014f1
rev=0x05 hdr=0x00
     vendor     = 'Conexant Systems, Inc.'
     device     = 'Conexant 23881 Video Capture (NTSC) (2003)'
     class      = multimedia
     subclass   = video
none2@pci0:4:1:2:       class=0x048000 card=0x30007063 chip=0x880214f1
rev=0x05 hdr=0x00