Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:49:30 -0700
From:      Josh Paetzel <josh@tcbug.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Many thanks for your time

I would like to just take a moment to thank everyone that has put so
much time into the FreeBSD project.  As a fruit of their labor I have a
free stable feature rich operating system suitable for server AND
desktop usage.

I don't think I'll ever understand how a professional coder could come
home from work and code for a volunteer project.  (I know that when I
get home from a day of carpentry the last thing I want to do is work on
my own house.:)

A very special thanks goes out to those at "the top" who still take time
to answer the 'newbie' questions on -questions.

Thanks

Josh Paetzel