Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:42:50 -0400
From:      "Kelly Yancey" <kbyanc@alcnet.com>
To:        <Juha.Nurmela@quicknet.inet.fi>
Cc:        <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: An FS question perhaps... non blocking I/O.

  Hmm. I guess this was added to -current; I don't actually run -current,
just read the list :) poll(2) on my -stable system doesn't mention
POLLEXTEND.

  I just checked, the poll(2) listed at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=poll&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=Fr
eeBSD+4.0-current&format=html as being from 4.0-current is dated Sept 7,
1996; either the man page search on the web is out of date or this is an
undocumented bit?

  Kelly
 ~kbyanc@posi.net~
  FreeBSD - The Power To Serve - http://www.freebsd.org/
  Join Team FreeBSD - http://www.posi.net/freebsd/Team-FreeBSD/

 "The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of
  folly is to fill the world with fools." - Herbert Spencer