Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:20:33 +0300
From:      "Andrew A.Karjagin" <Andrew.Karjagin@tdis.gctc.rssi.ru>
To:        "isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Auth&Count LAN users

Hello!
I am administrate  a liitle ISP.  We have FreeBSD 2.2.6 server with 8
modems and LAN interface.
At the future we will have a LAN Intranet users. We want to allow them
access to outside Internet by payment and at the Intranet by free.
How can I administrate them (allow/deny access to outside Internet,
count outside incoming traffic of each user and so on)? What programs
are designed for it? Can I do it without a Cisco or not?
Thank you for help!

--
Best wishes                        Andrew A.Karjagin
Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center, Star Town, Russia