Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 1995 19:24:12 -0600
From:      Jon Loeliger <jdl@chrome.onramp.net>
To:        Robert Gorichanaz <wraith@hollywood.cinenet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Configuring sendmail

Apparently, Robert Gorichanaz scribbled:
> Part 2: Here's where it gets tricky.  I need to change the From: lines
> and Return Path: lines from
>
> 		user@internal-machine-name.domain-name.com
> 		user@domain-name.com
>
> This is easy, isn't it?

At least *one* way (not necessarily the best) to do this is to
change the "masquerade" value in /etc/sendmail.cf:

    # who I masquerade as (null for no masquerading)
    DMdomain-name.com

Rude and crude, just edit the /etc/sendmail.cf file straight up.
Do it right, um, cd to somewhere and something, but only after
reading the ORA sendmail book and sacrificing at least *four*
Zen Masters.

> Can some nice guy out there gimme a hand?

Oh, sorry, I'll leave it to someone else then...

jdl