Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:27:45 -0400
From:      "Steve Neff" <s_neff80@sbcglobal.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Linux-flashplugin6 or 7

Hello,

First, I love FreeBSD.  I have been using Gentoo for the longest time, =
finally got the nerve to pop FreeBSD on a new laptop.  Love it.  Anywho, =
I'm trying to get the linux-flashplugin7 installed and it seems to error =
out with an error message saying it cant find the package on the =
ftp2.FreeBSD.org/pub/... etc.... server.  I looked on the FTP server in =
several package folders and cant find it.  It says it should be in the =
"www" ports folder.  Did this linux-flashplugin get renamed?  I =
appreciate the help.

Thanks,=20
Steve