Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 1995 21:55:48 -0800
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BAFUG

Last Friday I sent the following message, but it was never received,
and in fact I was de-subscribed to the FreeBSD lists, as well as quite
a few clients, while my ISP changed their problems from the freely
redistributable community OS software base to one of the proprietary ones.

Odd that I never lost any mail or business when they were running FreeBSD...

Grumble.

Well, even more incentive exists now.  Vote early and often.

Cheers,
Russell
rcarter@geli.com