Date:      Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:49:52 -0700
From:      "George W. Dinolt" <gdinolt@pacbell.net>
To:        legalois@acm.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox, Mozilla, & Thunderbird won't start (again!)

Do you include linuxflashplugin and does your startup page include
reference to something that requires flash?

I can bring up firefox 1.0.5 and it works fine until I reference a page
that uses flash. The program crashes with the same message that you see.
  I see the same behavior with Mozilla, galeon and epiphany (all use the
mozilla display technology). I did not see this problem in 1.0.4.

The G_MAXLONG has been appearing on my systems for some time now,
certainly with 1.0.4.

I am running 7.0 current with the relevant ports up to date.

Regards,
George Dinolt