Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:34:56 -0500
From:      "Richard (Rick) Seay" <lists.seay@gmail.com>
To:        "Jung-uk Kim" <jkim@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openoffice.org-2.3.1_1 depends on libpaper-1.1.21_3

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Jung-uk Kim <jkim@freebsd.org> wrote:

>  AFAIK, paperconf is an optional feature and it is not fatal error.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just reproduced the problem. Here is the message that I got:

$ ls ~/.openoffice.org2

ls: /home/rick/.openoffice.org2: No such file or directory

$ /usr/local/bin/openoffice.org-2.3.1

paperconf: not found

$

There was no pre-existing ~/.openoffice.org2.  Perhaps I should not
have used the word "failed".  In fact, the setup dialog completed
properly, but the "paperconf: not found" message made me think that
there was an error. From your reply, it seems that the message may be
safely ignored.  After looking into it further, I find I can produce
the error message by just renaming /usr/local/bin/paperconf and
running any component of openoffice.