Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 00:37:01 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG

I've got an idea for a patch to Majordomo that should keep people from
getting multiple copies of cross-posted messages.  A similar patch may
also keep people from getting multiple copies of msgs sent to them
personally as well as the list.

But, I don't know who the Majordomo owner of the FreeBSD lists is.
Would said owner kindly privately email me?

Best,
joelh

--
Joel Ray Holveck - joelh@gnu.org - http://www.wp.com/piquan