Date:      Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:51:21 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        bra@fsn.hu, miwi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   subversion 1.7.0 is coming. Many ports are not ready -- what should I do?

Hello, Freebsd-ports.

  I want update subversion to latest version 1.7.0 before 9.0-RELEASE.

  But here are some ports, which uses svn_client library. And every
port I checked could not be built with new subversion 1.7.0, as it
has some not-backward-compatible changes in API.

  What should I do with these ports? Here are list of them

devel/kdevelop          (could not be built)
devel/pecl-svn          (could not be built)
devel/subcommander      (could not be built)
devel/pysvn             (could not be built)

--=20
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>