Date:      Wed, 09 Jun 1999 16:29:59 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        Pascal Hofstee <daeron@wit401305.student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SDL port done yet?

> On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth wrote:

> Basically the entire SDL library works now on my FreeBSD-3.2-STABLE box
> ... (as that is where I have the main developer pf the SDL-librray do the
> porting)
>
> The only problem is that the pthread_cancel functions are not in our
> pthread implementation yet ....

Hmm. Has he merged the changes into the SDL codebase yet? (what is it, 0.9.13). Is anyone doing anything about the pthread_cancel calls?

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California