Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:01:09 +0000
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        Stephan Weaver <sweaver@st-anthonys.edu.tt>, greg@snickers.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sshd and root login problem!

Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> Yes! Thank you!
> The second config file in the /usr/local/etc/ssh2 done the job!
>
> But I also think that this feature should be disabled by default!
> Who should we ask this to?

Either the port maintainer (though this would have no effect on people
who don't use the ports, or (heaven forbid) don't use FreeBSD), or the
ssh2 people. You can find the port maintainer on the port's makefile's
MAINTAINER line. There's probably a readme or something in the ssh2
tarball telling you who to send contributions, etc, to.

--
Ben Smithurst            | PGP: 0x99392F7D
ben@scientia.demon.co.uk |   key available from keyservers and