Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 12:48:49 -0400
From:      Wenshih Su <wsu@bellatlantic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AHA-2940's scsi driver

Hi,

I got technical question regarding installing the FreeBSD. I have a
AHA-2940 PCI SCSI control card and a Syjet removeable driver. When I
tried to install the FreeBSD into this Syjet drvier, I got scsi time out
message. After that, the install program could not access the Syjet any
more. I can install the windows NT into the Syjet disk without any
problem. I wonder that the driver for the AHA-2940 has bugs.

Please let me know if you have any information regarding this.

Best Regards,
Wenshih Su