Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:20:14 +0200
From:      Jalle <defacto@home.se>
To:        ramas@belam.lt, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Freebsd + win98

At 17:51 2003-06-26 +0300, Ramunas M. wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Maybe, someone can help me.
>
>I have two hdd, ad0 and ad1. In ad0s1 is win98se. In ad1s1 I wan to install
>freesd5.0.
>
>The question is - how should I configure a freebsd boot manager to have a
>booting selection?:
>F1 DOS
>F2 FreeBSD

By default: just install the normal boot manager on install... that should
do it!
Remember, you should do it on the disk you boot from, but if you want to
leave your DOS drive intact, change your BIOS to boot from the FreeBSD disk...

Again: Technical questions -> freebsd-questions mailing list... But dont
worry, you're not alone! =o)

HTH
/Jalle