Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:35:16 -0800
From:      "Paul M . Lambert" <plambert@plambert.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestion for PC Card Modem?

I've got a Toshiba Tecra 8000.  I'm interested in finding a modem that
works well with 3.4-STABLE, and that will hopefully continue to work
with future STABLE releases without too much trouble.

Currently, I've got an internal WinModem, which is useless, and is the
only remaining hardware reason that I need to boot into NT on the box.

Once I've tested a modem and make a recommendation, my team will probably
be buying about 10 of them for all of our laptops, so it's important
that I give it a good testing first... ;-)

Suggestions, anyone?

--Paul M. Lambert

--
I hate bombs, terrorism, fear, plans, future and past injustices, manifestos,
popular sentiment, ignition, timetables, meetings, and poorly adjusted