Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:36:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
To:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@queasyweasel.com>
Subject:   Re: MDFUG Pre-Christmas "Happy Hour" Friday, Dec 13th.

A little history, several years ago when I was doing FUNY, I was told not
only to post to -chat but to post to -hackers as well, because sometimes
people who are intereted are not on -chat.

You can;t win around here anyway, so I'm really not worried about anyone's
opinion, just the fact that I was asked to do what I just did in
announcing User Group "meetings"

-Trish

--
Trish Lynch					   trish@bsdunix.net