Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:05:00 -0500
From:      Dan Kilbourne <bsd-lists@netophilia.net>
To:        "Bomgardner,Jon " <JBOMGARD@stpaultravelers.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Screen usage... was: Xorg/laptop

Bomgardner,Jon  extolled:

> Other than that I've just been learning a lot of nifty features like
> changing the number of rows on the display, changing colors, how to set
> up a splash screen, etc...  Fun times!
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

Maybe you can provide some links to some of these nifty features?

I use a laptop w/fbsd, and X has no issues running at 1024x768, but I am
unsure also how to get the console to that resolution - I can stretch my
default 640x480 (I think) to take up the whole screen, but it looks
pretty awful....

--
___
Dan