Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:14:20 -0500
From:      Derek Graham <derek.graham@att.net>
To:        "Tobias Hoellrich" <thoellri@adobe.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnash leave a blank page when visit youtube

on Monday 02 June 2008Monday 02 June 2008 Tobias Hoellrich "Tobias Hoellrich"
<thoellri@adobe.com> wrote:

> [...]

Don't get me started on keeping up with versions, adobe has ignored us, more
sites use flash9, ports has adobe marked as restricted and I cant find a ver
9 alternative to adobe :( Microsoft is worse on supporting their own
software, a product made for sale commericially *should* work smoother then
one given for free, but Microsoft doesnt see things like that :p If anyone
knows a good alternative to flash9 let me know!

Sincerely,
Derek A. Graham