Date:      Tue, 20 May 2014 19:10:01 +0900 (JST)
From:      SAITOU Toshihide <toshi@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        madis555@hot.ee
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BBB MMC / SD detection instability with U-Boot 2014.04 (CPU 1GHz)

In message: <537ACDB2.9080808@hot.ee>
            "Sulev-Madis Silber (ketas)" <madis555@hot.ee> writes:

> Actually I guess many people might think like me... "HELL, optimizing
> boot time of 1min?! I have more important tasks to do than this".

If you have ``device sdhci'' line in conf/BEAGLEBONE, is there any
differences by changing mmchs to sdhci in am335x.dtsi and
beaglebone-black.dts? And also remove ``status = "disabled"''

It's needed for me to detect eMMC, and the perfomance is
better: http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2013-August/006332.html

But I don't success to boot from eMMC yet with u-boot-2014.04. I need
to change u-boot.

--
SAITOU Toshihide