Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:39:43 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Frank (sysadmin)" <frank@student.rug.ac.be>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 Code freeze?

In message <20000117084445.A11343@student.rug.ac.be> "Frank (sysadmin)" writes:
: So maybe this is the moment to make sure we won't need a separate PAO for 4.0?

That moment was six months ago.  No one seemed concerned about it
then.

There will likely be not much more additional support in 4.0 for the
"oldcard" pccard than we have right now.

The general consensus that I've seen on nomads is to not waste efforts
doing a 4.0 PAO, but rather devote those efforts to newcard and 5.0.
any 4.x support will be on a MFC basis.

Warner