Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:59:35 -0400
From:      "Aleksandar Gargenta" <aleksandar.gargenta@uwaterloo.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Making a FreeBSD CD(s)

Hi,

Since I was unable to find suitable instructions on how to do this, I'm
posting a question here.
What files do I need to download and burn onto a CD in order to be able to
install a brand new system off of it?
Is there a FreeBSD ISO of a particular branch?

This i have downloaded so far:
ABOUT.TXT
bin/
catpages/
cdrom.inf
compat1x/
compat20/
compat21/
compat22/
des/
dict/
doc/
ERRATA.TXT
floppies/
games/
HARDWARE.TXT
info/
INSTALL.TXT
LAYOUT.TXT
manpages/
packages/
ports/
proflibs/
README.TXT
RELNOTES.TXT
src/
tools/
TROUBLE.TXT
UPGRADE.TXT
XF86333/

note: packages dir is around 1.3GBs and i seem to have lost all the links in
the categories dirs
... the power of NT to do things for you :-(

I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot !!!

Aleksandar

P.S. Ordering WC CDROM is another solution, but I'd prefer to be able to do
this myself.
     (once i convince my boss that freebsd is the way to go, purchasing it
won't be a problem :-)