Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:14:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bryan Liesner <bleez@netaxs.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing HP Colorado 8G ATAPI drive

I've had an ATAPI CDROM as master and an HP Colorado tape as slave set up
on my system for quite some time now.  I recently migrated to 4.0 and
I'm using the new ATA drivers. Below is a snip from my kernel config:

controller	ata0
device		atadisk0
device		atapicd0
device		atapist0

At boot time, the messages show that there are two devices on the channel,
but only the CDROM is configured.  Any ideas?

ata0: Aladdin: two atapi devices on this channel, DMA disabled
atapi: MODE_SENSE_BIG - UNIT ATTENTION skey=6 asc=29 ascq=00 error=00
acd0: <DELTA OPC-K101/ST1 F/W by OIPD/VER-3.40> CDROM drive at ata0 as master
acd0: read 687KB/s (6875KB/s), 128KB buffer, PIO
acd0: supported read types: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, packet
acd0: Audio: play, 255 volume levels
acd0: Mechanism: ejectable tray
acd0: Medium: no/blank disc inside, unlocked