Date:      Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:47:27 -0500
From:      Walter <walterk1@earthlink.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject:   Re: HTTP access

Ty,

   At your suggestion that it was the ISP blocking
port 80, I found the configuration line to enable
Apache to listen on another port and added one,
which now allows my neighbor's computer to
access mine through http.  Thanks for the pointer.
I wonder if they'll eventually block this other port
number also.  I guess time will tell.

Walter