Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:06:59 +0200 (MEST)
From:      "Michael C. Vergallen" <mvergall@double-barrel.be>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Info required

Hi all,
I'll be upgrading pipe soon to a 64K leased line from a 2.8 K line...
now for the 64K I've recieved from my telco a V35 modem ... as my router
for the 2.8 K is a P6 with 64 MB Ram with FreeBSD 3.1. I don't want to go
the expensive route and get a cisco at the moment as I'm shure my
homebrewed system is as capable as the cisco.. but I need a V35 i/f card.
Now I've seen two cards in the same price bracket one is the ISis Wanic
400 at 811 USD and the ET/PCISYC at 845 USD. Now my question is witch card
is better .. e.i who has one of those cards and can tell me if they are
satisfied with them or other info. They both state on their web pages that
they have FreeBSD support for the cards via a patch but nothing more so
before I spend the rest of this years internet budget on the card I would
like to be certain what is a good solution.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976