Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:41:09 +0000
From:      "Jo Jo" <thx2525@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   urrent locale is not supported in X11, locale is set to CX

  Hi,

    I just installed the linux-sun-jdk141 port which all seemed to go well
but
when I try to run a Java program I get this odd error message (below).

    Please Help !

  Jo

root@oak:~# java -jar TC2.jar
current locale is not supported in X11, locale is set to CX locale modifiers
are not supported, using defaultException in thread "main"
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(ImageIcon.java:138)
        at TC2.createImageIcon(TC2.java:268)
        at TC2.addToggleButtons(TC2.java:353)
        at TC2.init(TC2.java:123)
        at TC2.main(TC2.java:164)