Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 00:48:34 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Tom <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.ORG>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Breakage with kdelibs

>   Why re-invent the wheel?  These configure scripts work fine with bash.

If you want to hack the configure scripts in question to use bash
rather than sh then that would be an acceptable work-around.

On the other hand, I hope that you're not actually suggesting that we
replace /bin/sh with bash officially since that would be a suggestion
so insane that we'd have no choice but to back away from you very
slowly and carefully and call for the white coated guys with the
big net. :)

					Jordan